How to apply?
- Read carefully the criteria list below and ask yourself whether you match with them
- Fill in the application form as shown at the bottom of the page
- If pre-selected, then have an interview with Jean-François Noubel and other members of the team
If you don’t get selected, don’t take it personally. It doesn’t say anything about your richness and potential as a human being. It just means you don’t match with the specific criteria for this specific boot camp. Maybe next time. Don’t give up if you really want it.
See you soon maybe!
Attending an evolutionary boot camp means you match and agree with every criteria listed below:
- You have a super physical condition. We mean super. Not as an international athlete, but you should consider running 10km, doing 20 push ups or jumping from 2m high an easy and natural thing. You may have a good level in some sports (martial arts, swimming, rock climbing, marathon, dance, anything…). Intensive training hours don’t scare you, and you like it.
- You don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs.
- You consider yourself as a free person and a free spirit.
- You have developed artistic skills — music, drawing, writing, filming, circus… anything.
- You have a strong rational, scientific, intuitive and curious mind.
- You have solved your main psychological and existential issues. Evolutionary boot camps will not serve as a space for therapy, healing or just personal development.
- You experience a deep spiritual journey grounded by a spiritual practice (yoga, meditation, martial arts, shamanism…).
- You have a green lifestyle. It means you recycle, you pay attention to your ecological footprint, you don’t buy into consumerism.
- You eat at least vegetarian and see yourself on the path of veganism because you love animals and you know we don’t need to slaughter them to exist.
- During the evolutionary boot camp you will eat raw organic vegan food, and you agree with that.
- You agree with Human Rights, with gender equality, and reject any kind of discrimination (sexual orientation, ethnic origin, religion, etc).
- You have a skillful practice of the Internet, such as social media, coding, design, architecture…
- You live a free life with a free spirit. You haven’t entangled yourself in heavy-duty lifestyle such as a family life, heavy work position, a mortgage to pay for the next 20 years, etc.
- Breaking old social codes also includes exploring other possibilities with the body, such as nakedness. You feel okay with it.
- You have your own independent mind. If people tell you that Boot Camps hide a secret sect under the control of a guru, and you fear this for real, please don’t sign up. It means you haven’t built enough autonomy to trust your own judgment and to experience that freedom depends exclusively on you.
- You speak fluent English — we mean fluent, not school level.
- You agree that Jean-François Noubel and the team working with him will coach you during this whole event and you trust their leadership on this.
- If the team sees you as a possible candidate for the boot camp, you agree to have a few one-to-one interviews so we can sense your deep motivation and you can ask all the questions you want.
- If you don’t get selected to attend an evolutionary boot camp, you don’t take it personally and you know it has nothing to do with your value as a human being.
If you match with all these points above and feel called to take part in an evolutionary boot camp, then fill in this application form. We very much look forward to hearing from you.