What will we do in evolutionary boot camps? Train and play.
EBCs will give you an overview of the journey to prepare yourself for the next humanity. No one in these boot camps will tell you about person you should become or what you should do in your life. You will train with other fellows who want to build great capacities to invent the future they believe in, just like you. You will explore the conditions and get a taste of the practice it takes to go there. Most of it will happen under the guidance and coaching of Jean-François Noubel. As the team and the community will build up in the future, you will meet more and more super skillful human beings who will inspire you and train you in their specific field of expertise. You may become a recognized expert yourself and inspire others in an EBC someday.
- You will learn the fundamentals of collective intelligence and the language for social engineering.
- You will connect to the inner arrow of evolution that manifests via our individual and collective consciousness.
- You will envision possible worlds that want to come into existence.
- You will intensively train you body everyday so that everything we learn or unlearn becomes fully embodied.
- You will explore new technologies and see how we can design or hack them for the world we want.
- You will explore how the old social DNA perpetuates itself through language, food, social codes, technology, time, culture, the body, the doxa.
- You will invent and practice new architectures for new social DNA through language, food, social codes, etc.
- You will learn how to create the conditions to support higher forms of consciousness, individually and collectively.
Evolutionary Boot Camps last for a minimum of 7 full days, depending on the design chosen by the organizers (check the next dates). Dates don’t include arrival and departure time, therefore you must arrive before and leave after the event.
Can we learn all these things in such a short amount of time? Of course not. Becoming a humanonaut requires a 24/7 practice. EBCs will give you enough tools and insights to decide whether you want to embark on the journey for yourself in your own life and with your communities.
What will come next? We have no idea yet. You will decide. Everyone will decide. Maybe a movement will emerge? We have no agenda, we invite you to trust the process, as we do.
The EBC have 2 parts:
- Intensive training, as described above.
- Open spaces to reflect on the “what next?”, for you and your peer humanonauts (while still training)
We do not organize evolutionary boot camps ourselves. You co-organize them, from finding the place to calculating the costs, to dealing with logistics (accommodation, food, cooking, travel…), to sharing everyone’s role and setting up the support system. It demonstrates your capacity to make things happen. It also makes a clear point that we don’t make yet another class for personal development or spiritual tourism. Boot camps embody the DIY philosophy and attract grown up autonomous people.
First read the ‘Apply’ page and check if you match with the criteria. If yes, then fill in the form at the end of that page. If pre-selected, then you will go through a series of interviews with the team. We will talk about your motivation, your leadership and the role you want to take in setting up the event. You will also have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want.
EBCs work with groups of 12-30 humanonauts.
Boot camps can take place anywhere on the planet. From Patagonia, to Central Manhattan, from the heart of India to Hogwarts.
Boot camps take place in spaces that embody the values we hold: ecological, beautiful, spiritually grounded, isolated from conventional lifestyle so we can work freely and safely.
The place should hold the capacity to host daytime activities for everyone — from indoor/outdoor physical play (depends on the climate), to computer work, to meals, to meditation. If the place can’t host everyone at night, then the close neighborhood should offer complementary facilities.
As we may practice some exercises naked, we want this place isolated and safe from the outside world.
Boot camps rely on the gift economy. It means:
- We offer you our work, our experience and time. We only ask the group to support Jean-François’ travel cost + food + accommodation, as he fully lives in the gift economy.
- In the end you can make a conscious gift. Not as a debt or duty, but from gratitude if you experience it. A gift to to the team, to Jean-François, or to anyone else in the world. The philosophy consists in keeping the chain of kindness alive.
- On top of your travel cost, you will likely have to invest some conventional money for accommodation and food, unless someone also offered these to the boot camp.
Imagination and inner autonomy always help find practical solutions. For instance you may organize a side conference for JF that pays for his trip. Or your generous aunt has a château she wants you and your circle to enjoy. Or your best friend has extra air miles to spare. Just allow the flow to happen and it will happen.
As for the gift economy, don’t play by this old energy called poorism, you know, this one that consists in putting a few coins in the hat of the singer. Greediness makes you poor, not the singer. Giving for real, even if you don’t have much, will give you the experience of your own creative power to attract wealth as well. Flows generates flows.
An objective map of evolution of consciousness…